Thursday, February 10, 2011

Recipe #2 - Chicken & Dumplings Revisited


I'm counting this as my remake of the Chicken and Dumpling recipe. After a glass or two of wine last night. We were sitting around munching on Buffalo Style Pretzels. My Dad says, "too bad we can't throw in these pretzels to give that soup a kick". Then we all just looked at each other. Well why not?

So for lunch today, I broke out the soup and heated a bowl up. I added Frank's RedHot Buffalo Wing Sauce, more garlic powder, and pepper. Stirred and reheated.

Wow. The difference was surprising. Unusual, yet extremely tasty. By the time we were all finished eating, we were fighting for the tissue box. It friggin cleared out our sinuses. You know, in a really good way. Lol.

I say it definitely moved it up to an 8 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment