Thursday, August 18, 2011

Recipe #52 - Garlic Roasted Fingerling Potatoes

_______________________________________________________________________________

I found this one in a Simply Southern magazine I bought (for $7.99! Ridic, I know). But I have been getting tired of filtering through all the recipes online. It's literally exhausting. 


Preheat oven to 400ยบ. It said to line a large, shallow roasting pan with aluminum foil, but I don't like cooking with aluminum foil. So I used wax paper to line the cookie sheet. 


In a large bowl, combine olive oil, parsley, salt, garlic powder, and pepper, whisking to combine well. Add potatoes, tossing to coat. 


Arrange potatoes in an even layer in prepared pan. Bake for 1 hour, or until potatoes are lightly browned and tender, stirring occasionally.


And they're finished. These were amazing. I served them with steak and a Caesar salad. I think that I could have left them in a little longer to make them a little crisper. Other than that. Perfect. 

Rating: 10
Time: 1 hour 15 minutes; Prep time: 15 mins, Cook time: 1 hour
Serves: 8 -10
Ingredients:
1/4 cup olive oil
2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
1 1/4 teaspoons salt
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
5 pounds small fingerling potatoes, halved lengthwise

No comments:

Post a Comment